Zilkha Gallery, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT.
Visitors cure themselves through a number of steps:
1. Press record on the cassette recorder.
2. Sing the song stuck in your head as you pull the magnetic tape out of the recorder.
3. Stop the recorder.
4. Cut off the length of tape you have just pulled out of the recorder.
5. Place the length of tape in an empty cassette case.
6. Write the name of the song and the name of the artist on a label. Stick the label to the cassette case containing your song. Sign the log book.